Certain sad experiences might cause us to be skeptical, or even paranoid, and make it hard for us to embrace love again.
However, humans are naturally very affectionate beings – we desire to love and be loved in return. Therefore, to be truly happy, confident, and to find value for our existence, it’s vital that we open our hearts to embrace love again.
No matter our experiences, we shouldn’t become prisoners of the past, and we certainly should not assume all humans are the same; we should learn to love again – and that is exactly what these 15 quotes that I have curated should help you achieve.
1. We all want to believe in love, but many have lost faith. Our past tells us that faith in love is fools gold. Yet, life without love makes life purposeless.
2. We are most alive when we’re in love.
3. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give.
4. If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive.
5. Fortune and love favour the brave.
6. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
7. ‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson
8. If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.
9. One day someone will be 100% honest with you, and will love you forever, so don’t give up trying to find them, they’re looking for you too.
10. Love comes to those who believe it, and that’s the way it is.
- 10 profound inspirational quotes to condition your mind for success in 2017
- 40 other impactful words to say to your loved-one besides ‘I love you’
11. People want to be heard and want to be loved. That attitude of acceptance and support inspires them to be the best they can be.
12. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.
13. If you will loved, love and be lovable.
14. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
15. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
What other inspirational love quotes do you know and will you share with any one who is struggling to embrace love again?
Share in the comments.