Last time out, I wrote about 10 ways to develop a positive spirit, I have decided to follow it up with these Positive Thinking picture quotes that can give you that instant burst of positive energy, motivation, and encouragement.
Also, it’s a proven fact that words stick in the mind better when accompanied by pictures. So, I hope you enjoy them and also find them worth sharing, and easily, with friends.
1. You cannot always influence or change situations, but you can always increase your capacity or change your approach…
2. The present is filled with possibilities, creativity, and opportunities… appreciating this all all you need to turn around any negative situation.
3. Be mindful of the present, live in the moment and, not only will you make more progress, you will be happier.
4. Pay attention to the past, but only to the extent that it teaches you some lessons and points you in the right direction for the future. Don’t be a prisoner of the past.
5. Your mind can either be a fountain of creativity or a pit of enslavement – it’s always up to you.
6. Negativity will always attract more negative events, but positive-thinking will always result in good outcomes.
7. You are the master of your own destiny – either way. You can keep complaining, making excuses, or playing the victim or you can find opportunities in every situation and use them for your growth.
8. Again, you can determine at this very moment you are viewing these positive thinking picture quotes to start succeeding. The gift of another day (time) is always available to everyone.