20 uplifting quotes for strength when feeling hopeless
Sometimes, all it takes to be encouraged is the right word said at the right time; and that is why I have curated these very handy and uplifting quotes, as a follow-up to the 10 simple thoughts to help you find strength when feeling hopeless.
These quotes can also be easily shared when we can’t find the words to motivate, console, or encourage someone who needs it.
1. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”
Robert H. Schuller
2. “He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.”
3. “This is where it all begins, Everything starts here, today.”
4. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
5. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”
6. “It is always darkest just before the day dawneth.”
7. “Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.”
8. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a know and hold on.”
9. “H.O.P.E = Hold on, pain ends.”
10. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
11. “Hope is the feeling that we have that the feeling that we have is not permanent.”
12. “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and do the right thing, the dawn will come.”
13. “Hope is good breakfast but it’s bad supper.”
14. “Never give up. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it done.”
15. “You are full of unshaped dreams…
You are laden with beginnings…
There is hope in you,”
16. “There’s always going to be bad stuff out there. But here’s the amazing thing – light trumps dark, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can’t stick the dark into light.”
17. “Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.”
18. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”
20. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.”
I hope this collection of uplifting quotes has blessed you?
What other beautiful hope quotes do you know? Please share in the comments below.
SHARE WITH SOMEONE
Share this article with someone, if it has blessed you.