|“Success is the sum of all small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
|Success (in family life, business, career, relationships) is something every human being desires, and some weeks ago, I wrote about 8 simple ways to succeed this year and beyond. I want to follow that article up with some very unique inspirational quotes to condition your mind for success – because success begins from the mind.
Quotes can be a catalyst for success or self-improvement in the following ways:
- They can give you a quick burst of motivation or inspiration.
- They can be shared with others provided you’re not the best orator or motivator.
- One simple quote can inspire a total change of attitude, mindset and beliefs.
Here are 10 of the most profound success quotes I have come across – enjoy!
1. “I believe the target of anything in life is to do it so well until it becomes an art.”
2. “Until something changes within you, nothing changes around you.”
3. “I believe everybody in this world has a genius-level talent. Apply yourself to whatever you’re genius at, and you can do anything in this world.
4. “Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you’re doing, you will be successful.”
5. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
6. “Two many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
7. “You can’t let your failures define you, you have to let your failures teach you.”
8. ” A year from now, you may wish you had started.”
9. “When you want to succeed as much as you want to breath, that’s when you will be successful.”
10. “Success is the sum of all small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
There are many more powerful success quotes: which one is your favourite, which ones inspires you the most?
Share in the comments below.